This policy covers how Balaji Online (“Company”) treats personal information that the Company collects and receives, including information related to your past use of the Company’s products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number etc.
Information Collection And Use
Information Sharing And Disclosure
The Company may share personal information about you with other people under the following circumstances:
The Company plans to display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
The Company will not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad…
The Company may update this policy and display the same in their website without notice to you and such posting will be deemed to have been read by you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE.
Portal/Site means the BALAJI ONLINE platform owned and operated by BALAJI ONLINE.
User/You means and includes any Customer / Users / You (the person or any legal entity) who uses the services offered by BALAJI ONLINE through its Portal.
The Agreement Between You And BALAJI ONLINE Is Subject To The Following Terms And Conditions
- Registration: Registration of the User on the Website is Mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party’s under ID and Password for any purpose whatsoever regardless of any authorization from such party.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by BALAJI ONLINE, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. BALAJI ONLINE reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), BALAJI ONLINE has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using its services without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The User agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form on the Website; and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any
As part of our commitment to deliver a customer-friendly approach, in the event that we are unable to continue our association due to technical limitations, we will honor your request for a refund of the term payment you had done (calculated on Pro-rata basis – Bill will be generated up till the date and time you have used the data before confirming the disconnection).
- Our team will close the installation order as “unsuccessful.”
- A refund ticket will be automatically raised under your BALAJI ONLINE account.
- Our team will then reach out to you for your bank details to process the NEFT remittance.
- Upon submission of your bank details, we will take approximately 05 to 07 working days to complete the remittance to your bank account.